Treat your Tribe at The North West Wedding Show and upgrade to the VIP Experience with D’vine Catering.
Planning your wedding is such a special time and getting your tribe involved creates a bond that will make friendships even tighter. Before you know it your wedding day will have arrived so make as many memories as you can along the way to make every part of your wedding as special as possible.
Treating your Tribe to the VIP Experience means you can enjoy the wedding show even more, knowing you have front row seats reserved for you at a catwalk show of your choice … so no waiting for seats or having to stand up to catch a glimpse of a dress. It shows your Bride Tribe they are worth it and you want them to enjoy the experience as much as you are – it makes them feel part of your special day.
If you are part of the wedding party, then buying VIP tickets for brides and/or grooms is such a lovely way of showing your support.
The VIP Experience gives you stand access to the wedding show PLUS the additional VIP benefits of:
- access to the VIP Lounge 30 minutes before a catwalk show of your choice
- a glass (or two) of fizz and canapés by D’vine Catering
- reserved seating in the first couple of front rows
- escorted to your VIP seats just before the catwalk starts – it only starts once the VIPs have been seated
- Goody bag provided by D’vine Catering & Tipis by Riley Green, so go on, treat your tribe, spoil your squad and enjoy the North West’s biggest wedding show in VIP style – and book before 5pm 17/01/20 to get 20% off so you only pay £20 per person (£25 per person after this time).
NB: the free bride or groom ticket is standard entry only and does not give access to the VIP Experience. Children are also not allowed in the VIP Lounge unless they have purchased a VIP ticket.