Congratulations ….. you are engaged to be married!!!! But what do you do now???
First things, first … book your tickets for the North West’s biggest wedding show, The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show (and don’t forget the bride goes free!). But what’s a wedding show we hear you ask …. basically it’s a huge pop-up department store packed full of reputable and professional wedding companies, venues and bridal shops that are going to rock your socks off and turn your dream wedding day into a beautiful reality.
So here are 10 reasons why you need to visit The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show in January …
- Meet over 150 exhibitors – From venues to wedding dress suppliers, cakes to cars, having a chance to talk to a number of suppliers in one day could really inspire you and you’ll get some really useful expert advice and knowledge from wedding industry professionals. It will also save you time and money … travelling to over 150 different shops independently from the show would take approximately 25 weekends if you visited 6 shops per weekend – so imagine how much that would cost in petrol!
- Three catwalk shows a day – The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show features three professionally choreographed wedding shows a day, showcasing next season’s designer bridalwear, groomswear and mother of the bride/groom from a range of designers – so you get to see them before anyone else!
- The Live Lounge – With a full day of wedding research and shopping, you’ll deserve a break, and what could be better than sipping a cocktail or two while kicking back and relaxing while you listen the region’s leading singers and bands perform live. Where else can you audition the bands that will entertain your wedding guests and as they will singing live at your wedding, you need to hear them play live first!
The Live Lounge marquee is provided by Elite Marquees and dressed by Icon Events.
- Try before you buy – FREE samples, demos and professional consultations are offered throughout the weekend by a number of our exhibitors, allowing you the time to decide which products and/or services are right for you. You can even take a seat in a range of wedding cars and take photos, so you can decide what’s right for you! Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life so don’t risk buying or ordering anything without meeting the companies face-to-face first and seeing the products/services firsthand!
- Grab a FREE Wedding Magazine – Brides will have the chance to pick up a FREE copy of Cheshire and Lancashire Bride magazine at the show too.
- Exclusive Offers – Most of our exhibitors will offer show exclusive discounts at the weekend, so keep following us on social media and on our website for announcements on the run up to and during the show. The companies exhibiting have invested a lot of time and money to be at the show so the majority will offer exclusive show discounts that you won’t be able to get anywhere else, saving you even more money!
- A wide choice of bridal companies with changing rooms, so you will be the some of the first to see the latest collections from top name designers such as Justin Alexander, Maggie Sottero, Stella York and so many more. DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO BUY YOUR DRESS ONLINE, come along to the show to meet the reputable bridal companies who will help you find your perfect dress and won’t pressurise you into buying one. Wedding dress outlets may seem a cheaper option but the bridal companies also offer end of line dresses that have been tried on a fraction of what the discount store dresses have!
- Try, buy and take-away your dress on the day from as little as £500 and under at the Designer Wedding Dress Sale Room. A collaboration of bridal shops from the Wirral have come together to bring you a designer dress sale with a difference … and at a fraction of the cost!
- New for 2019 is The Curious Place, which is a feature area full of amazing wedding companies and specialists for the alternative bride and groom. So if you don’t want your wedding to confirm to the traditional white wedding or want to add a touch of individuality and craziness to your wedding day, then visit The Curious Place feature area.
- And best of all, the bride or groom goes free! All you have to do is register online before 5pm Friday 18th January and make sure you come to the show with someone with a paid ticket and you will get standard entry into the show – free of charge… which basically means your ticket is free and your other half pays for their’s :).
Click HERE to get your FREE ticket and to see the full terms of entry.
Make sure you book your tickets now but remember you can always purchase more at the show.